!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> jhanine's page: POEMS ...

jhanine's page

Thursday, November 25, 2004

POEMS ...

If I say goodbye

if i say goodbye would you think of me tonight?
would you cry as hard as I would cry?
Would you remember the nights we shared,
the kisses so sweet and conversations so deep?
If i say goodbye would i leave a mark in your heart?
or would i be forgotten - just a fleeting memory being blown by the wind?
If i say goodbye would you even notice it? would it change your life in any way?
would you fight to have me back or would you just go on as if i didnt even exist?

If I say goodbye...
if ever i can say goodbye...
would i break your heart
as much as I would break mine?

1 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2004 at 1:07 AM, Blogger Eyes said…

    Hi -- I see you signed up for www.blogexplosion.com It really works but for you to get traffic, you have to surf other people's website. Give it a try. It works :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home